Visual Portfolio Desktop
Visual Portfolio Mobile
Quarantine On The Moon
Available for stay from August 1 to October 31, 2022
Indulge in a cozy stay with our Quarantine On The Moon at the most awarded story boutique hotel in Hong Kong. Check-in. Chill Out. Make your 3 nights fly-by in the blink of an eye with comfortable accommodation in the swanky guestroom, daily breakfast, lunch and dinner featuring a daily menu choice from international flavours, local eateries to green gourmets, complimentary Wi-Fi and more.
Whether you are returning Hong Kong to your family or an international traveller, dwell into the world of decadent design at Mira Moon with the all-inclusive package for a relaxing stay at the heart of Causeway Bay. What’s more, you can earn Marriott Bonvoy™ Loyalty Program Points with the package!
Stay Period : August 1 to October 31, 2022
Quarantine package includes breakfast, lunch and dinner, and inclusive of 10% service charge per room.
New Moon Room Rate
- Single Occupancy (HK$1,330 per night)
- 3 nights HK$3,990
- Double Occupancy (HK$1,830 per night)
- 3 nights HK$5,490
Half Moon Room Rate
- Single Occupancy (HK$1,780 per night)
- 3 nights HK$5,340
- Double Occupancy (HK$2,280 per night)
- 3 nights HK$6,840
Full Moon Room Rate
- Single Occupancy (HK$1,880 per night)
- 3 nights HK$5,640
- Double Occupancy (HK$2,380 per night)
- 3 nights HK$7,140
- High-speed WIFI – 1000Mbps Shared Internet Access.
- Mini fridge is available in every room.
- Writing desk and chair is available in every room.
- Complimentary rental of Yoga Mat (subject to availability)
- Rental of Ultra-quiet flat walking pad (Speed range: 0.8-6.0km/h ;Sports mode: walking, brisk walking / Function: Bluetooth connection APP for remote control, recording) at HK$700 for 7 days, subject to availability and full non-refundable payment
- Nespresso coffee machine, complimentary coffee and tea
- Stay Hydrated – unlimited water throughout your stay.
- In-room Entertainment System including 48″ HD LED IPTV with International cable channels, Movies-on-demand and Built-in Chromecast (free streaming of Netflix, Disney+, Youtube…etc. from mobile device), Bluetooth music system.
- Rate is eligible for Marriott Bonvoy™ points.
- Multi-media connectivity includes HDMI, international plug and USB sockets.
- Hepa filter air purification.
- Limited number of Connecting Rooms (New Moon Room connect Half Moon Room) available. Please check the availability with hotel directly. Additional daily supplement HK$500net will be applied in each room.
- Full board meal plan with breakfast, lunch and dinner. Meals will be served at designated times and placed outside the room.
- Guests need to advise the hotel of any dietary requirements or allergies 7 days prior to arrival.
Terms & Conditions
- Prepayment for the full duration of the stay is required at the time of booking. Prepayment will not be refunded for cancellations.
- In case of travel policy or the quarantine policy are changed by the government, flight is cancelled or amended by the Airline, associated with a confirmed case of COVID-19, free cancellation or amendment would be extended by the Hotel. (The supporting document of the flight is required to provide)
- Booking confirmation is subject to room availability at the time of booking.
- Mira Moon Hotel reserves the right of final decision in case of any dispute.
Things to Note
- Guests are not allowed to leave the room during the self-quarantine period.
- There will be limited contact between guests and hotel staff throughout the quarantine period.
- Housekeeping and laundry services will not be available during the quarantine period. Fresh linens, sheets and cleaning supplies will be provided upon request and placed outside the room.
- Rubbish will be collected 2 times daily, please place your sealed rubbish bag outside the room.
- Guests are welcome to order food delivery through any food delivery platforms.
- Outside food deliveries and necessities brought by relatives or friends must be dropped off at the Concierge desk and will be subsequently sent to guestrooms.
Hotel Policy for Guests Under the Age of 18
- We welcome guests between 16 and 17 years old to stay in the hotel alone for isolation, but a legal guardian/parent must fill out the “Consent form for unaccompanied person staying in Designated Hotel” and provide an emergency contact number.
- For minor aged below 16 years old, it is required by the Department of Health to be accompanied by an adult for quarantine. The adult is required to follow the same isolation rules during the stay to reduce the risk of community and complete the whole quarantine period with the accompanied minor in the same room.
- The accompanying person need to apply for conditional approval from the Department of Health via 2125 1999 or by email to email@example.com before the arrival of the guests. The accompanying person, after showing the approval obtained from the Department of Health and then signing the “Undertaking form for accompany person”, would join the guest at the designated quarantine hotel. The quarantine guests should bring a copy of such approval for the trip.
- The hotel should return the form to the Department of Health by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, failing which the quarantine guests may have to be relocated (e.g. if the guest is a child under 16 and if the hotel policy is that children under 16 must be accompanied by adult) to other hotels or to the quarantine centres.
- For more information, please visit : https://www.coronavirus.gov.hk/eng/inbound-travel.html
Please add detail page content above and do NOT remove the “Page Break” block below!